? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??138 Grabs Today. 8365 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (49 Ratings)??138 Grabs Today. 14675 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday

Waking up to the waiting game
I've been playing
For seconds upon seconds
Drawn out.
Waking up
To sweet disappointments
A disease with one remedy

I dance away my attachment
Attachment to sorrow
Attachment to misunderstanding.

Instead I can laugh
And dance
Dance 'til I sweat
Dance till I laugh
Dance 'til the room smells of love
And water
And the basslines are left
Throbbing through my veins

And when that bittersweet disappointment settles back
On my shoulders
Drooping me down to the flat
Blank
Dreary
Computer screen
I can listen to the laughter
The birthday wishes
The terrible singing
Happy sixteenth, lady
Thanks for the cupcakes
Thanks for the freezing cold
Of our laughter
As we shove snow down our shirts
And frolick
Like rabbits

And the music continues to pump.

1 constructive critisisms...:

Dibsy said...

Cuppy?? It's me!!! I've revisited blogspot after YEARS. I get such an odd feeling coming back. It's like visiting a deserted wonderland...anyways...I miss you. A lot of years and life has happened but I haven't forgotten the community we were in. If you have an Instagram, I'm @thegoatgurl_, and please feel free to reconnect!! My number is 1(818)726-7360. I have so many things unsaid I want to say!!