? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??138 Grabs Today. 8365 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (49 Ratings)??138 Grabs Today. 14675 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday

I Am Not Afraid Human Being

I am not a frayed human
Being
Not a shamed human
Being
I am a being human
Being
What I am
What I want to be
What I reflect from the world
Being
Around me.

I am not afraid
Human being
I am not ashamed
Human being
I can say
With no look of guilt
With no twitch
Of embarrassment
That I am human
That I have a body
That I have wants
Needs
Desires
Of food
Of drink
Of flesh
Earthy pleasurable desires
We all have them.

Why deny that we all desire something fleshy?
The ability to show our own flesh
Touch that of another
Human being.
The ability to run
Naked
Vulnerable
Pure
Through the forests
And streets
Of our towns
And not be insecure
Only fragile
As all life is fragile.

Who are we to deny ourselves the pleasures of being flesh?
Who are we to deny ourselves the pleasures of another's flesh?
Who are we to deny
Anything?
Human
Beings
Being
Human
Flesh
In
Love
And passion and fire and desire
And sighs and sweet wells of love
Things that spring up
From that vulnerable
Sacred
Place.
The one that only comes out
When we are naked
And sacred
And together.

So why deny it?
We all have bodies
After all
Human
Being
Bodies.
Of flesh
Passionate
Deep
Skin
With bones
And muscles
And tendons
So easy to touch
Stroke
Look at
With eyes that roam
Across the beauty of human
Beings
Being
Human
In the purest form.

So.
I am not afraid
Frayed human being
I am not ashamed
Shamed human being
I am being
Human.

0 constructive critisisms...: