? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??138 Grabs Today. 8365 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (49 Ratings)??138 Grabs Today. 14675 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday

Poem#1: Communicate

“So what do you think?”
He asked me that night
I looked and replied
“Well, I think you’re alright.”


“That’s not what I meant
And you know very well
I asked what you think
Not if I’m doing well.”

I thought for a time
And said “I don’t see
That the question you’ve asked
Has relevance to me.”

He said with a grin
“But I’m sure that it does
As the question I’ve asked
Is about your own thoughts.”

I did not understand,
Asked him to explain
And the answer he said
Caused my mind some pain.

“I ask how you feel
And the things on your mind
Not to invade thoughts
But to see what I find

For in finding things
I get to know you
And knowing you better
Is a good thing to do.

If there’s a dilemma
That you’d like to share
Just speak the words to me
And know that I care.

If you have no problems
Just tell me your thoughts.
Perhaps we have more
Common ground than we thought.

I’d just like to know you
Because you’re my friend.
I know we just met here,
But we’re bound to the end.”

At first I was shocked
By his open desires
And I closed my mind to
His good, friendly smiles.

But as we sat waiting
I pondered his speech
And found there were things
He could help me reach.

So I told him my thoughts
And he helped me find
Solutions to problems
I had in my mind.

That day he taught me
A valuable thing
A friend in a stranger
Is great as a king.

0 constructive critisisms...: