? ??????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (7 Ratings)??138 Grabs Today. 8365 Total
Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Blue Graffiti? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (49 Ratings)??138 Grabs Today. 14675 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday

Free Verse#4: We DO Love You, Boredom, Truly!

Bored.
Bored.
I’m bored.
What is there to do?
Walk into the kitchen.
Open fridge…Close fridge.
Look around for a minute.
Walk out.
Stand in the living room.
Sigh.
Sit down on the couch.
Get back up.
Go to the bathroom.
Look in the mirror for a minute.
Hair is a mess.
Should I fix it?
Nah, I’m at home.
Sigh.
Walk back into the living room.
Sigh.
Sit down at the computer.
Music. Ooh, Sun is Shining.
Good song.
Listen…Change song.
Something harder. Rock out for a minute…
Change song.
Sigh.
Facebook?
Well, I don’t really want to…
I click on Facebook.
Nothing going on.
A bunch of people that I don’t really want to talk to
Because I don’t actually know most of them.
Bored.
Status: Bored.
Damn.
Go to my e-mail…Nothing.
Back to Facebook.
No change.
Music changes. Rock out…
Change song, again.
It’s late, eleven thirty.
I’m not tired yet.
Uneventful day. Boring. Not tiring at all.
Except mentally.
Turn off computer.
Continue sitting at computer.
Sigh.
Get up and go to the bathroom.
Brush teeth.
Look in the mirror.
Hair still a mess.
Pull on it a little, no change.
Sigh.
Walk back out.
Enter kitchen. Look in the fridge.
Nothing has magically appeared yet.
Close fridge.
Tea? Okay.
Water in pot. On stove. Element on high.
Hmm, what kind?
Milk thistle,
Chamomile,
Peppermint?
Mate.
With chai?
Why not. Pull out chai mixture.
Silently thank the older brother
For leaving it with me.
Pull out cloves, cardamom, fennel.
Crush.
Add to mate.
Water boiling.
Fill.
Drink.


…Still bored.
Go to computer.
Sit.
Sigh.
Open up Microsoft word.
Sit.
Sigh.

…Sudden inspiration!
I write this.

0 constructive critisisms...: